Burgers with Bruce
Back By Popular Demand! Make plans to join us next month for our Burgers with Bruce series. Each event will include an industry update from VBA President and CEO Bruce Whitehurst followed by a “Leadership Dialogues” panel. The panels will consist of bank CEOs and leaders from the VBA Emerging Bank Leaders Steering Committee.
Your Next Step: Click on the link below to register for the event in your city and plan to bring others from your bank with you! Registration is only $25 per attendee and all events will take place from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Richmond: April 11
Virginia Bankers Association | 4490 Cox Road, Glen Allen
- Tom Cherry, President & CEO, C&F Bank
- Jennifer Willner, VP, Treasury Solutions Consultant, C&F Bank
Abingdon: April 12
The Martha Washington Inn & Spa | 150 W Main St, Abingdon
- Leton Harding, President & CEO, Powell Valley National Bank
- Amy Mellinger, SVP, Human Resources & Marketing, Powell Valley National Bank
- James Bowen, VP, Credit Admin, First Bank & Trust Company
Harrisonburg: April 13
Capital Ale House | 41-A Court Square, Harrisonburg
- Brian Plum, CEO & COO, Blue Ridge Bank
- Dorothy Welch, Chief Experience Officer, Blue Ridge Bank
- Jordan Dean, VP, Agribusiness & Commercial Banking Officer, Pendleton Community Bank
Roanoke: April 17
419 West | 3865 Electric Road, Roanoke
- Lyn Hayth, Vice Chair and CEO, Bank of Botetourt
- Mary Ann Miller, First VP, Marketing Strategy & Business Development Officer, Bank of Botetourt
Northern Virginia: April 20
MainStreet Bank | 22980 Shaw Road, Sterling
- Jeff Dick, Chairman, President & CEO, MainStreet Bank
- Alex Vari, SVP, Chief Accounting Officer, MainStreet Bank
- Darren Tully, Market President, Freedom Bank of Virginia
Suffolk: April 21
TowneBank | 6009 Harbour View Blvd.
- Billy Foster, President & CEO, TowneBank
- Dale Schuurman, SVP, Managing Director, Blue Ridge Bank
- Chrissy Peele, VP, Technology Governance Officer, TowneBank
Questions? Heather Derflinger can help.