Join the VBA
VBA Bank Membership
Benefits of membership in the Virginia Bankers Association include a broad range of services in the following areas:
- Government Affairs & Legal Solutions
- Education & Training
- Potential to Participate in Employee Benefit Solutions
- Products & Services
VBA Associate Membership
VBA member banks consider VBA Associate Members primary candidates when searching for vendors to provide products and services for their banks. In addition to increasing brand exposure and helping to form partnerships with member banks, associate membership with the VBA offers additional opportunities for your organization.
Becoming an Associate Member of the VBA provides you with the following benefits:
- Presence in VBA communications:
- New Associate Members are recognized in the Virginia Banking Monthly digital publication.
- Company description and contact information will appear in the VBA Associate Member Directory.
- Opportunity to advertise in Virginia Banking Monthly which is published digitally and circulated to more than 5,900 recipients including CEOs, presidents, directors, and other senior managers.
- Opportunity to provide thought leadership articles or whitepapers to be considered for inclusion in Virginia Banking Monthly.
- Connections with the VBA on social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Complimentary subscriptions:
- Potential eligibility to participate in a number of the
VBA’s employee benefit
- Opportunity to provide topics/speakers in your area of
expertise for consideration at VBA educational events.
- Bank member contacts and networking opportunities:
- Access to VBA member banks/contacts through VBA Directory
- Attendance and sponsorship/exhibiting opportunities at VBA events at member rates
- Receive notice about our 30+ conferences and seminars, first notice of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, and an invitation to attend our Annual Convention.
Associate Membership Dues Rates for 2022:
- 1-50 Employees $1,000
- Over 50 Employees $1,500
Apply for associate membership in the VBA by completing the form below.
VBA Financial Services Membership
This membership category offers the same benefits of Associate Membership plus access to VBA legislative and regulatory information.
Who would qualify as Financial Services Members?
- Banks and thrifts without a physical presence in Virginia
- Insurance companies
- Securities firms
- Law firms with banking practices
- Accounting firms with banking practices
- Investment banking firms
- Other companies that apply and whom management and the VBA Executive Committee deem to be qualified candidates
Value-added resources for Financial Services Members:
- Legislative & Regulatory Bulletins
- VBA Executive Brief
- VBA Counsel Report
- Pre, mid and post General Assembly Session conference calls to discuss legislation the VBA is lobbying and/or monitoring
- Copies of VBA comment letters on pending regulations
- Invitation to select legislative meetings and events