Attendee Resources: Mid-Atlantic Bank Executives Speaker Series
This speaker series is brought to you by five states (DE, MD, PA, VA and WV).
Each month, from July-December, registrants will receive a link to log in to a virtual Zoom webinar session with nationally recognized speakers providing relevant and timely content geared specifically to bank CEOs and other senior leaders.
The series will take place once a month on the following dates. Each event will be at 9:00 a.m. via Zoom.
Upcoming speakers and Topics:
- November 13: Jim Burson, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. | Driving Successful Digital Transformation in a Post COVID World
- December 11: Bob Kafafian & Gregg Wagner, The Kafafian Group | Are your Management Reports Just an Illusion?
October 2: Regulator Panel (Moderator: Rob Nichols, ABA; Panelists: Acting Comptroller Brian Brooks, OCC; and Governor Michelle Bowman, Federal Reserve) Password: midatlantic20!
- The person requesting CPEs must be registered and logged in to Zoom with the email address they used to register. For example, you cannot be sitting with a co-worker on his or her computer/Zoom log-in and request CPEs. You have to be logged into the Zoom webinar on your own.
- CPEs are not available for participation on-demand; you must participate in the live session to receive CPE credit.
- Please email Kristen Reid at email@example.com for the CPE form to submit for your CPE certificate.