2020 Delaware Trust Conference
Virtual 2-day Event in Partnership with Delaware Bankers Association
The 2020 Delaware Trust Conference is going high tech for the 15th Annual Edition of the popular event and as a member of the VBA, you have the opportunity to attend this virtual event at DBA’s member price of $899!
About the Conference
As an attendee of this event, you will experience:
- Great National Speakers: Including: Professor Sam Donaldson; Dana G. Fitzsimons, Jr., Jere Doyle, Margaret Sager, Daniel Ruben, R. Hugh Magill, Lauren Wolven, Edwin Morrow III, and many others!
- Expanded Flexible Schedule: In addition to virtual live conference sessions October 19th and 20th, all sessions will be available on-demand through November 30th. Attendees will be able to enjoy all the sessions – even those breakout sessions they had to choose between in the past!
- Longer Access to Credits: No need to cram all your credits into two intense days. Attendees will have until November 30th to attend sessions on-demand for full credit. Earn at least 15 credits, including 2 ethics credits!
- Easier Credit Processing: Online submission of continuing education credits! No more paper forms to fill out!
- Greater Interaction: The virtual chat rooms and discussion areas allow for greater interaction with other attendees. Attendees can also visit the virtual exhibition hall to meet sponsors and exhibitors.
- Four Informative Tracts:
- The National Spotlight
- Delaware Specific
Learn more and register here.
How to Register
- Go to https://portal.debankers.com/events/ and select Register
- Under Upcoming Events click “Register” for the 2020 Delaware Trust Conference (October 19-20)
- Select “Option 2: Create a new profile”, in the dropdown box select “Virginia Bankers Association” and click Continue Member Registration
- Click Pass
- Complete “Recipient Information” (Note: You will update your Company Name under Billing Information as this will be automatically filled in with Virginia Bankers Association)
- Select “Bill To” and “Pay With” method from the dropdown
- Complete Billing Information. (Note: Please update Company Name to your actual company)
- Answer registration questions, review and submit order
- Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. DBA Staff will review your order before processing payment (if paying by credit card). If Bill Later is selected, DBA staff will email you an invoice. Conference login credentials will be provided prior to event date.