2022 VBA/VACB Bank Directors’ Symposium Recap
April 19-20, 2022
The 2022 Directors’ Symposium, co-sponsored by the Virginia Association of Community Banks (VACB), provided bank board members with current data, thought-provoking industry trends and networking opportunities with other directors and regulators. The annual Symposium is designed to benefit both new directors and seasoned veterans on the Board.
More than 150 bankers and industry partners joined us for the 2022 program, with a session in Roanoke on April 19th and Richmond on April 20th.
2022 Session Information
Topics at the 2022 Symposium included:
- Economic Update
- The DEI Landscape in Banking and the Role of the Board in a Bank’s DEI Strategy
- The Evolution of Cybercrime
- Top 10 Questions Boards Should be Asking About Enterprise Risk Management
- Fintech Engagement – Why It’s Important
- Bank Leaders’ Call to Service: the Making of Everyday Heroes in a Talent Crisis