2020 Bank Day Scholarship Program Resources
Welcome to the Bank Day Resource Page!
Thank you for completing the 2020 VBA Bank Day Scholarship Program bank interest form! On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know to have a successful program at your bank. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Feel free to contact Monica McDearmon with questions!
Please remember that you will be contacting schools yourself in order to find students who are interested in participating in your Bank Day. Below are some participation criteria reminders:
- Student(s) must currently be enrolled as a high school senior.
- Student(s) must hold a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Student(s) must be a resident of Virginia.
- Student(s) must attend a high school in the state of Virginia.
- You may host as many students as are interested and as your bank can accommodate.
- A child of a bank employee is allowed to participate, assuming he or she meets the above criteria.
Bank Day Resource Manual & Information for Banks
In the VBA Bank Day Resource Manual, you will find the following resources to help you as you plan your day:
Bank Day School & Student Outreach Manual
In the VBA Bank Day School Outreach Manual, you will find the following resources as you plan to contact local schools:
Bank Day Press Kit
In the VBA Bank Day Press Kit, you will find the following resources to help you as you promote your day with the media:
Optional Additional Resources
*banks can customize this flyer with your bank’s logo. Order form below.