ABA Facilitated: Marketing Planning
This four-week long, foundational course develops skills for preparing a comprehensive strategic marketing plan that follows best practices. Learn how to assess customers and trade area opportunities. Discover ways to integrate this information into a situational analysis – then create an action plan and develop a budget.
- Take a deep dive into customer and market research, market segmentation, and product focus
- Define the structure for marketing objectives and goals
- Understand the sequence for creating vision, mission, values and a competitive advantage
- Identify the best path for documenting marketing plans
There is no separate textbook for this course. All reading materials are posted online in the course.
For new bank staff with marketing responsibility, employees interested in taking an active role in the management of bank marketing, and marketing professionals new to the banking industry.
- ABA Professional Certifications: 15 CFMP
- ABA Certificates: This course applies to the Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing.