ABA Facilitated: Consumer Lending
Ideal for those new to consumer lending, as well as current lenders who want to enhance their knowledge. The course covers forming a loan policy, generating applications, learning about the credit investigation, and understanding the evaluation of and decisions that go into every loan application.
- Explain the consumer lending process
- Describe various loan products
- Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
- Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
- Recognize variables that affect loan structure
Entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
This course requires proctored exams.
- 7th Edition, Printed Member | Non-Member
- 7th Edition, ebook Member | Non-Member