ABA Facilitated: Basic Administrative Duties of a Trustee
Basic Administrative Duties of a Trustee is one of two courses devoted to the basic skills and knowledge for understanding subject matter important to a trust professional.
- This course develops knowledge pertaining to:
- Wills and the probate process
- The groundwork of personal trusts
- The personal trust document
- Basic trust administration
Those employees who have recently joined the trust department in support positions, non-trust personnel within the bank who work with trust officers and trust clients, as well as employees of service providers to trust companies who want to develop a better understanding of their clients’ business needs.
Recommended Prerequisite: Introduction to Trust Products and Services