ABA Facilitated: Banking Fundamentals
Banking Fundamentals includes three 4-week courses that combine the principles of the banking industry with real-world application. Ideal for emerging bankers, or bankers seeking to gain an understanding of the changing world of financial services. It is an online, paperless, series of courses the combines peer collaboration with instructor guidance.
What You’ll Learn
- The role of banks in the U.S. economy
- Meeting the changing needs of customers
- Bank products and services, including electronic banking
- Building customer relationships
- Major banking laws and regulations
- Share with peers
- Get instructor Feedback
- See your weekly Progress
- Access from any device
- 2-3 hours per week
- ABA Certificates: This suite applies to the Certificate in General Banking.