Mortgage Lending: Start to Finish
One-day seminar presented by ProBank Austin
9:00am – 4:00 pm
Registration at 8:30 am
Hilton Garden Inn
800 Southpark Blvd
Colonial Heights, VA 23834
This one-day seminar will cover existing disclosure requirements for mortgage loans secured by real estate including the Integrated Mortgage Disclosure requirements (TRID rules). The seminar will bring together the requirements necessary to ensure compliance for closed-end, consumer purpose real estate secured loans. This seminar specifically focuses on the disclosure process under the various lending-related regulations.
This seminar is designed for the compliance professional who is familiar with the basics of compliance for closed-end real estate secured loans as well those individuals that work in the loan application, processing, closing, and audit functions.
Agenda & Speakers
During most seminars, regulations are reviewed individually. This seminar discusses the disclosures on a timeline beginning when the customer first presents the loan request all the way through closing and after closing. The material is organized in a sequence similar to the way an institution processes a loan. Attendees leave with detailed materials, which will be a valuable reference tool.
- Truth-in-Lending Act/Regulation Z
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)/Regulation X
- Fair Credit Reporting Act/FACT Act – Regulation V
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
- Fair Housing Act
- Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Homeowners Protection Act
- Homeownership Counseling Notification Requirements
What is Covered
- Disclosure and Timing Requirements for Closed-End, Consumer Real Estate Transactions Including the Integrated Mortgage Disclosures
- Collection of Fees and Verifiable Information
- Proper Collection of Government Monitoring Information
- Fee Tolerances Between the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- When Re-Disclosure is Required
- Proper Placement of Fees on the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosures
- And Much More!
- Anetria Connell, Vice President, ProBank Austin
- Leah M. Hamilton, Vice President and Senior Consultant, ProBank Austin
- David Luken, Vice President, ProBank Austin
- Approved for 6.5 CPE Credits
- Eligible for 6.75 CRCM Credits through ABA Professional Certifications