Compliance School (Virtual)
Compliance School consists of two tracks, Lending and Deposits, and is designed for entry-mid level compliance personnel. In 2020, the school will be virtual and the Lending track will be three days and the Deposits track will be one day. Both sessions will cover the latest regulation updates.
The virtual Compliance School will cover all the topics that would have been covered in-person and attendees will receive electronic resources to refer back to after the school. Topics will include:
- Reg B: Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Truth in Lending
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Homeowners Protection Act
- Military Lending Act
- Loans to Insiders
- Reg D: NOW Eligibility and Savings
- Reg E: Electronic Fund Transfer Act
- Reg CC: Expedited Funds Availability Act
- Privacy of Consumer Information and Information Sharing “Opt-Outs”
- Fair Credit Reporting Act/ID Theft Red Flags
- Reg DD: Truth-in-Savings
- Consumer Complaint Management
VBA Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 72 business hours before the program will be charged a $75.00 administrative fee plus any additional fees associated with the training. Substitutions are allowed prior to the beginning of course.
Special Needs & Americans with Disabilities Notice
If you have special needs that may affect your participation in this event, please contact Kristen Reid to discuss accommodations.