Mid-Atlantic Bank Executive Virtual Speaker Series
This speaker series, brought to you by five states (DE, MD, PA, VA and WV) will replace the 2020 CEO Forum.
Each month, from July-December, registrants will receive a link to log in to a virtual session with nationally recognized speakers providing relevant and timely content geared specifically to bank CEOs and other senior leaders.
Series Dates & Speaker Information
The series will take place once a month on the following dates. Each event will be at 9:00 a.m.
Speakers | Topics:
- July 10: Jim VandeHei, Axios | What Matters 2020 – A recording of this session will be available to you upon registration!
- August 14: Tom Barkin, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond & Patrick Harker, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia | Economic Update
- September 11: Alex Vogel, The Vogel Group | Political Outlook – Election 2020
- BONUS SESSION: October 2: Regulator Panel (Moderator: Rob Nichols, ABA; Panelists: Acting Comptroller Brian Brooks, OCC, Chairman Jelena McWilliams, FDIC; Governor Michelle Bowman, Federal Reserve)
- October 9: David Motley, African American Directors Forum | How Have the Events of 2020 Affected Conversations in the Boardroom?
- November 13: Jim Burson, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. | Driving Successful Digital Transformation in a Post COVID World
- December 11: Bob Kafafian & Gregg Wagner, The Kafafian Group | Are your Management Reports Just an Illusion?
$595: includes access to the live event each month as well as the recording for each session