ABA Facilitated: Legal Foundations in Banking
Presents the underlying legal structure for conducting the business of banking. This course covers key legal requirements affecting banks and bankers, as well as core language that must be understood to be effective. It provides the critical legal knowledge that every banker should know.
- Understand the basic foundation for transaction processing and deposits
- Identify the key areas that encompass the legal risks banks face
- Provide a foundation for determining safety and soundness requirements to provide protection to the bank
- Establish a framework for sound practices and understanding of financial transactions and their requirements
This is a foundation course in the legal structure and basis for commercial banking, designed for new bankers, banking managers, or those transacting business directly with customers.
- ABA Professional Certifications: 37.5 CLBB Continuing Education Credits
- ABA Certificates: This course applies to the Certificate in General Banking.