Additional Elder Financial Exploitation Resources
Banker & Consumer Resources
AARP BankSafe - Free Online Training for Your Frontline Staff!
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Additional ABA Resources:
- This page includes related news articles, education & training opportunities, federal guidance & legislation, pending federal legislation, state laws and resources, resources for reporting elder financial exploitation, and industry studies & reports.
- ABA: 2017 Older Americans Benchmarking Report
- ABA: Protecting the Elderly from Financial Abuse Article
- ABA Webinar: Safeguarding Older Customers from Scams Amid the Pandemic
- Fake Check Scams Infographic
- Online Dating Scams Infographic
- Joint Bank Accounts Infographic
- Money Mule Scams Infographic
- Phishing Scams Infographic
- 5 Ways to Spot a Lottery Scam
- 7 Tips to Help Older Adults Choose the Right Caregiver
- 14 Red Flags for Elder Financial Abuse
- Don’t Fall Victim to the Grandparent Scam
Federal Trade Commission Consumer Scam Alerts: Learn about recent scams, how to recognize the warning signs and receive email updates and alerts.