2021 Virtual VBA/VACB Bank Directors’ Symposium Recap
April 27-28, 2021
The 2021 Directors’ Symposium, co-sponsored by the Virginia Association of Community Banks (VACB), provided bank board members with current data, thought-provoking industry trends and networking opportunities with other directors and regulators. The annual Symposium is designed to benefit both new directors and seasoned veterans on the Board.
120 bankers joined us virtually for the 2021 program, with half days of sessions on April 27 and April 28.
2021 Session Information
Topics at the 2021 Symposium included:
- 2021 Economic Outlook: Vaccines, Stimulus and Recovery
- Ten Best Practices in CEO and Executive Succession Planning
- The Power of Gender Diversity in the C-Suite and Board Room
- Political Update
- The iGeneration Takes Financial Services by Storm: Are you Ready to Deliver a Massively Customer-Friendly Experience?
- Bank Director Strategies for 2021: Issues to Keep in Focus