Commercial Lending School & Advanced Commercial Lending School (Virtual)
While “relationship-based” lending is one of the foundations of community banking, today’s economic environment demands a complete understanding of your borrower’s repayment capacity. This course focuses on the fundamental concepts that lenders must understand when underwriting commercial loan requests.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Identifying and calculating cash flow from tax returns;
- Financial ratios and cash flow analysis using income statement and balance sheet information;
- Evaluating personal financial statements – what matters, what doesn’t;
- Detailed analysis of lines of credit and asset conversion, to better understand accounts receivables, inventory and the cash cycle.
- Identifying problem loan red flags and solutions.
- Understanding the borrower, and performing appropriate due diligence.
- Loan approvals and credit memo content.
Registration information will be available soon!
VBA Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 72 business hours before the program will be charged a $75.00 administrative fee plus any additional fees associated with the training. Substitutions are allowed prior to the beginning of course.