Back to School at the VBA (Virtual)
Seminar for bankers interested in financial literacy
This two-day, virtual seminar is designed to provide training to bankers interested in making a difference in economic and financial education in their local communities.
Agenda & Speakers
More information will be announced in 2021! Sample topics include:
- Do’s and Don’ts When Making Financial Literacy Presentations
- Teach Children to Save Day Activities
- Financial Literacy Round Table – Learn From Your Peers
- Get Smart About Credit Day Activities
- Information and Resources from VBA Partners and other Financial Literacy Organizations
VBA EVent policies
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the VBA Event Policies.
All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 72 business hours before the program will be charged a $75.00 administrative fee plus any additional fees associated with the training. Substitutions are allowed prior to the beginning of course.
Please share any specific needs that should be considered as we plan for the virtual event (i.e. hearing impaired, sight impaired, etc). Please contact Monica McDearmon with any details.
Questions? Contact Amy Binns at (804) 819-4726.