AML/BSA 2-Day School (VIRTUAL)
Two-day virtual seminar presented by ProBank Austin
This program is designed for personnel who have management-and/or functional level responsibilities for BSA compliance and/or operations. Individuals with retail banking, risk management, compliance, audit, operational, corporate banking, and training responsibilities will benefit from this program.
Agenda & Speakers
This two-day virtual program is designed to encompass the broad range of topics included in the realm of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
Covered topics include:
• Designing and Implementing a BSA Program
• Establishing the appropriate Culture of Compliance
• Customer Due Diligence – The Program and the Process
• Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) – (FinCEN Form 111) and reporting Suspicious Activity
• Establishing a Risk-Based Program of Identifying and Classifying Your Customers
• Overview of Regulatory and Statutory Components of BSA
• Customer Identification and Other Title III Programs
• Completing the Currency Transaction Report (FinCEN Form 112)
• Exempting Eligible Customers from the CTR Filing (FinCEN Form 110)
• BSA Survey Results and Findings
• How OFAC Fits into the Process – the New Sanctions Compliance Program (SCP) Framework
Mark W. Dever, AAP, CAMS, is a Vice President at ProBank Austin. Prior to joining the firm in 1996, Mr. Dever was Vice President and Manager of Cash Management Operations for a multi-billion dollar regional bank holding company with several affiliates. He has extensive experience in many areas, including the automated clearing house (ACH), domestic wire transfer, affiliate bank post-acquisition conversions and consolidations, bank operation centralizations, and payment system risk. He teaches a variety of ProBank Austin seminars including the ACH Processing and Compliance, and the Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act seminars. He has lectured at regional and national seminars, and at graduate schools of banking hosted by various bank associations and national industry groups. He has served on the faculty of both the OTS’ Compliance I School, and the FDIC’s Advanced Consumer Protection School. He has also taught undergraduate business and management classes in a community college setting.
Mr. Dever is an Accredited Automated Clearing House Professional (AAP), and a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Member & NON-MEMBER – $525
VBA Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 72 business hours before the program will be charged a $75.00 administrative fee plus any additional fees associated with the training. Substitutions are allowed prior to the beginning of course.