VBA Performance Excellence Conversation Series
Monthly Subscription Series from Dave Martin, bankmechanics
The VBA Performance Excellence Conversation series is a subscription-based monthly audio series created in partnership with Dave Martin with bankmechanics and is designed to be utilized to engage, inform and motivate your teams. Dave uses humor, storytelling and authenticity to address topics like motivation, employee engagement, business development, culture and performance excellence.
“No speaker has ever made my teams think more or laugh harder than Dave Martin.”
- Maria Tedesco, Atlantic Union Bank
Distribution & Pricing
For a $250/month subscription fee, banks will receive:
- A new episode that will be released each month via email to all subscribers with the archives accessible on the VBA Performance Excellence Conversation Series portal.
- Access and internal distribution rights to archived issues of Dave Martin’s Advantage Letter, one of the longest-running newsletters in the banking industry. Like the episodes, the Advantage Letter Archive can be used by branch managers and employee development teams for content in team meetings, coaching sessions, etc. Banks will be given a bank-specific password allowing personnel to access 12 years (and growing) of material.
- An invitation to participate in a twice annual live virtual event with Dave Martin, during which Dave will present to the group and then entertain a Q&A session on topics discussed on previous episodes and other performance excellence topics.
- The ability to request topics for future episodes.
Sample episode – Topic: Change and Uncertainty
“There are many people out there who only hate two things. One, they hate change, and two, they hate the way things are.”
Discussion Question: How will you help your teams embrace changes, big and small, coming their way in the year ahead?
“At the VBA, we get to help bankers keep up with emerging trends and changes that affect our industry and the workplace. The last two years have been full of change, to say the least! That’s why we are excited to partner with Dave Martin of bankmechanics to offer a monthly series for leaders at all levels in your bank. These episodes are sure to be terrific conversation starters for teams and their leaders to discuss changes, challenges and opportunities to shine in our rapidly evolving industry.”
- Bruce Whitehurst, VBA President & CEO
Click here to read Bruce’s November Virginia Banking Monthly column inspired by Dave Martin’s comments on change.