Mid-Atlantic Bank Executive Virtual Speaker Series
This speaker series, brought to you by five states (DE, MD, PA, VA and WV) will replace the 2020 CEO Forum.
Each month, from July-December, registrants will receive a link to log in to a virtual session with nationally recognized speakers providing relevant and timely content geared specifically to bank CEOs and other senior leaders.
Series Dates & Speaker Information
The series will take place once a month on the following dates. Each event will be at 9:00 a.m.
Speakers | Topics:
- November 13: Jim Burson, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. | Driving Successful Digital Transformation in a Post COVID World
- December 11: Bob Kafafian & Gregg Wagner, The Kafafian Group | Are your Management Reports Just an Illusion? - sponsored by The Kafafian Group
- Jim VandeHei, Axios | What Matters 2020 – A recording of this session will be available to you upon registration!
- Tom Barkin, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond & Patrick Harker, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia | Economic Update - sponsored by FHN Financial; A recording of this session will be available to you upon registration!
- Alex Vogel, The Vogel Group | Political Outlook - Election 2020 - sponsored by Newcleus; A recording of this session will be available to you upon registration!
- Regulator Panel (Moderator: Rob Nichols, ABA; Panelists: Acting Comptroller Brian Brooks, OCC, Chairman Jelena McWilliams, FDIC; Governor Michelle Bowman, Federal Reserve); A recording of this session will be available to you upon registration!
- David Motley, African American Directors Forum | How Have the Events of 2020 Affected Conversations in the Boardroom? - sponsored by FHLBank Atlanta & FHLBank Pittsburgh; A recording of this session will be available to you upon registration!
$595: includes access to the live event each month as well as the recording for each session