AML/BSA 2-Day School (Virtual)
This program is designed for personnel who have management-and/or functional level responsibilities for BSA compliance and/or operations. Individuals with retail banking, risk management, compliance, audit, operational, corporate banking, and training responsibilities will benefit from this program.
This two-day virtual program is designed to encompass the broad range of topics included in the realm of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
Covered topics include:
• Designing and Implementing a BSA Program
• Establishing the appropriate Culture of Compliance
• Customer Due Diligence – The Program and the Process
• Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) – (FinCEN Form 111) and reporting Suspicious Activity
• Establishing a Risk-Based Program of Identifying and Classifying Your Customers
• Overview of Regulatory and Statutory Components of BSA
• Customer Identification and Other Title III Programs
• Completing the Currency Transaction Report (FinCEN Form 112)
• Exempting Eligible Customers from the CTR Filing (FinCEN Form 110)
• BSA Survey Results and Findings
• How OFAC Fits into the Process – the New Sanctions Compliance Program (SCP) Framework
Registration information will be available soon!
VBA Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than 72 business hours before the program will be charged a $75.00 administrative fee plus any additional fees associated with the training. Substitutions are allowed prior to the beginning of course.