Enterprise Risk Management Workshop
October 28, 2014
VBA Training Facility, Glen Allen, VA
Who Should Attend
This program is geared towards CEOs, COOs, Risk Officers, Security Officers, and anyone involved in the Enterprise Risk Management function.
This event will feature the latest information for how to develop or enhance the Enterprise Risk Management system within your bank.
This year's interactive agenda includes:
- "ERM: Where to Start," Bill Abernathy, Abernathy Bank Consulting
- "Building a Risk Framework," ERM Committee Members
- "The Emerging Role of the CRO," Mike Cohn, WolfPAC Integrated Risk Management
- "Operational Risk & Cyber Security Essentials: How to Survive and Thrive," Ed Olifer and Kevin Toomey, Kikpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- Case Study - ERM & Your Strategic Plan
VBA Members: $275
Homewood Suites by Hilton
4100 Innslake Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Phone: (804) 217-8000
*Ask for the Virginia Bankers Association rate of $94.00/night
Reservations must be made two weeks prior to event. After that, rooms are subject to availability.